Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-06-26 Origin: Site
· A push button switch is a mechanical device to control an electrical circuit by a manual operation to energize the internal switching mechanism.
· Push button switches are electrical actuators this switch will close or open an electrical circuit by pressing the switch.
· Push button switches control a wide range of electronic circuits.
· These switches are in the form of a button or a key.
· These switches can be either momentary or maintained.
· But, the push button is the frequent sort of momentary switch
· Generally, A closed push button switch is known as a push-to-break switch. An open push button switch is known as a push-to-make switch.
· The maintained push button is connected to a mechanism that holds and releases between successive alternate pushes.
· Push buttons technically consist of two states or more, but, a push button having more than two states is not a common option.
· These push buttons are available in a variety of shapes, sizes, and configurations, depending on the design requirements.
· Push button switches depend on a simple in-out actuation mechanism.
· They can be employed to break Turn Off or initiate Turn On a circuit.
· For particular operations, push button switches provides a good user interface to start or stop a function.