Classified according to the purpose and structure of the contact
(1) Normally open button
(2) Normally closed button
(3) Compound button classified according to operation mode and protection mode Buttons can be classified according to operation mode and protection mode, common button categories and characteristics:
(1) Open type: suitable for embedded and fixed on the panel of switch board, control cabinet or console.
(2) Protective type: with a protective shell, which can prevent the internal button parts from being mechanically damaged or people touching the live parts.
(3) Waterproof type: with a sealed shell, which can prevent rainwater from intruding.
(4) Anti-corrosion type: it can prevent the intrusion of chemical corrosive gases.
(5) Explosion-proof type: It can be used in places containing explosive gas and dust without causing explosion transmission, such as coal mines and other places.
(6) Illuminated button: There is a signal light inside the button, which is not only used to issue operation commands, but also serves as a signal indicator, and is mostly used on the panels of control cabinets and consoles.
(7) Key type: Insert and rotate with a key to operate, which can prevent be operated by a special person.
(8) Emergency type: There is a big red mushroom button protruding outside, which is used to cut off the power supply in case of emergency.
(9) Self-holding button: The button is equipped with a self-holding electromagnetic mechanism, which is mainly used in power plants, substations or test equipment. Operators communicate with each other and issue instructions, etc., and are generally panel-operated.
(10) Knob type: The contact is operated by rotating the handle, with two positions of on-off, generally panel-mounted.
(11) Combined type: combination of multiple buttons. (12) Interlocking type: Multiple contacts interlock with each other. Code-named off, on.
The main technical parameters
Switch rating: ac-15 36v/10a 110v/10a 220v/5a 380v/2.7a 660v/1.8a dc-13 24v/4a 48v/4a 110v/2a 220v/1a 440v/0.6a
Conventional thermal current: 1th 10a
Electric shock Resistance: ≤50mΩ
Insulation resistance: ≥10mΩ
Mechanical life: general button n≥100×10 times; knob ≥30×10 times.
Key button n≥5×10 times; emergency stop button ≥5×10 times